OPPO UDP-203 and UDP-205 now Roon Ready

Does the Topping D90 meet the bill. Here is what it says about it:
“The TOPPING D90 is a new class of DAC being produced by TOPPING that uses the latest AKM D/A chip, the AK4499. It is also equipped with an XMOS XU208 USB chip, AK4118 S/PDIF receiver chip…”

I use my Oppo 203 as a Roon Ready streamer to my Bose system. However, since I am going HDMI out to the Bose, I am bypassing the Oppo DAC. For full MQA listening I use a Meridian Prime Headphone Amplifier and Power Supply with headphones.

If you want full MQA decoding to your sound system and speakers, you need to spend time here inquiring about possible MQA capable DAC’s. Before buying anything, check the Roon Partners list to make sure you don’t buy something advertised as Roon Ready that is not actually Roon Ready. Roon has clamped down on those manufacturers who advertised Roon Ready before they were.

Thank you. I’ve read about the problem. I appreciate the help.

Just looked up the Esoteric. Looks awesome but I need to win the lottery first.

Roon Ready has nothing to do with MQA playback.

On my UDP-205 display the track number always shows “1”. Is there a way to display the actual track number playing on the Oppo display?

Mine is the same, the OPPO doesn’t see the queue numbers, just the 1 file streaming from Roon.