Option to disable Roon feedback - Stop asking why I skipped a Roon Radio track?

Thanks, but I’ve had that set to no for quite some time now. It doesn’t affect the question about skipping for me only what coming up next…

Im happy to have it, but the reasons it offers for why I dont think it fits are utterly bizzare: ‘not related’, ‘bad for radio’, ‘holiday music’

WTF?

One thing I notice with roon radiois you put on something you want. Lets say some chilled electronica, really low beat, like more or less mono or something, and the next few tracks will be in this vein and then slowly it adds in vocal stuff, not what I started with, then slowely it gets more electronic, more heavy and you start slipping into full on ■■■■■ house music or what ever.

Roon radio is a bit crap is what I am saying.

1 Like

Is there still no way to disable the “Tell us why” popup when skipping a Roon Radio track? It’s getting annoying, and takes up too much of the screen on Android.

2 Likes

Dear Roon staff,

Could you please add a feature in the Setup to be able to disable this very annoying question? I love Roon but I hate this feature - like many other users.

5 Likes

fully agree with mark
Dear Roon Staff
please add an option to disable this option for people who don’t want to see it.sometimes when you are surfing tracks its very annoying

2 Likes

I would also like this. I sometimes get songs in other languages that I skip, but there is no “I don’t understand German” option when asked why I skipped the song, so I would rather just skip it.

Omg is there no way to disable this :joy::joy::joy:

1 day into my 14 day trial. Back to Sonos I go

You don’t have to give an answer. Just ignore it.

I know but it blocks the screen. It’s irritating. I mean this for the best. Roon looks slick otherwise but wow why is this in there. I’ll add some screenshots later of how it presents on iPhone. Takes up a large proportion of the screen and then doesn’t disappear when accessing other menus. It’s looks like someone made a beautiful program and then a novice came along and added this on top

1 Like

I don’t use my iPhone as a remote as I find the display lacking. I use a 12.9” iPad Pro and the like/dislike display only takes up a small part of the screen in the bottom right hand corner.
I honestly think you would be better off switching to some kind of tablet as you will find roon a much richer experience. You don’t need to splash out too much cash, an Amazon Fire or similar will do the trick.

When will this be fixed?

1 Like

Roon has to agree its broken first and then never expect a timeline from them.

1 Like

It is annoying. I’d rather they fixed that than change anything about artists.

1 Like

No answer or fix since 2019.

Hi @Eric_Sahlvall,

I’ve merged your topic and the one that was closed that your referred to into this #feedback:feature-suggestions topic.

There’s a voting feature (see icon right at the topic of the topic) where you can place your vote, should you wish to.).

The Roon product team do monitor #feedback:feature-suggestions but rarely comment and they don’t share Roon’s development road map.

One thing you might not be aware of is that this feedback prompt can be ignored, it times-out and auto closes if not answered.