Roon ARC and DSP [Implemented]

Correcting my car soundspace is a dream !

+1! This would be amazing

Good news and hopefully this is not too far away now.

I’m one of those users who has a curve in Ron to correct for hearing loss. I can use Roon with headphones but not Arc. It would be great to be able to use Arc with headphones when I’m out and about.

.sjb

Currently in the works @Sloop_John_B, but I don’t have a specific release date. I’ve seen demos, and it’s gonna be sweet! :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Great to hear that you are focusing on this matter! I have a related feature suggestion and that would be possible to use the same DSP settings from Roon in Roon ARC. At least when it comes to normal parametric EQ and such. Nice job however!

@Stefan_Lonnqvist, MUSE was implemented in ARC some time ago. If you have another request, please open a new thread in Feature Suggestions.

Thanks for your answer but what I meant was that it should be possible to use the configurations already created in Roon in Roon ARC also. So that one doesn’t need to re-create them on ARC side. But yes, feature suggestions is the right forum.

I understood this. However, the original request was fulfilled, so “… to use the configurations already created in Roon …” is a new Feature Suggestions topic. Moreover, many will not look at this thread now since ARC includes DSP now.

1 Like

Good point, I’ve updated to [Implemented] and closed the topic.

1 Like