Roon arc can't work

Roon Core Machine

I installed roon core on nas, When I use roon arc, it keeps showing the following:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkTimeout”,“status_code”:998,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“xxxx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“><s:Body><s:Fault>s:ClientUPnPError<UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">501Port mapping table id full !</s:Fault></s:Body></s:Envelope>”}
}

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Add images

You will need to provide details of your router (Make/Model, maybe even firmware version would be useful). I assume your router admin has a means of listing the current UPnP allocations, it may be worth checking that seeing how many there are.

Some services on various OSs and some home automation devices can make port reservations and that could well have taken up all available, though if this is the genuine error, I am curious as to the make/model of the router so I can remember it on my gear to utterly avoid list.

It is usually possible and quite easy to create a manual mapping, but doing so will likely require fixing the IP address of your core in the router’s DHCP table.

I currently live in China, which may be related to the inability to use the public network IPV4.My router is TP-LINK XDR6088. I hope to support IPV6 in the future

Have a look at this thread, it might help you out.
Not sure if Tailscale is blocked in China though.

thanks,i can use roon arc now. But roon arc still not ready at roon desktop software

Is your desktop at a different location to Roon Core, if so this will not work.
It is only designed for the ARC client

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.