Roon does not recognize Mozart225

Actually, I just looked again, and I see that 50, or so, of the albums have a correct album cover associated with them, but the other 150 still show the generic cover.
In other words, and for reasons unknown, some of the albums from Mozart 225 have been assigned the correct album cover, while most have not… ??

I’m still in the trial period with Roon… and, frankly, one of the prime motivators for trying Roon was to solve this very problem. Without it, I don’t see myself continuing after the trial.

[edit] I just figured out how to change the album cover art manually… I guess I’ll have a go at that… 150 times!

[2nd edit] After doing some more research, it appears that Roon thinks its has 2 choices for album cover for each of the mis-covered albums… One of them is the generic cover, and the other is my album art (Folder.jpg). If I understand some of the posts I have read on this forum, it is picking the ‘largest’ of those two choices. Is there a way for me to force it to choose my own cover art? When I re-scan the affected albums, the generic is Always selected.
??

[final edit] Whoo hoo! This post (Prefer cover art from file tags - #2 by Rugby) provided the instructions for making the ‘prefer file’ change to the whole batch!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like