Hi, one more again,
When playing tracks to a Linn Klimax DSM/3, Roon seems to doesn’t know about current position & song:
- Starting track with play icon in album view.- Playhead stuck at 0:00 (not moving) while the track is playing, while “peak meters” indicator in playlist shows “playing” (and track is playing)
- Positioning the playhead by clicking in the waveform display fixes it
- After track is finished, next track of album is played, playhead starts moving but track title, duration on “now playing” etc. and “peak meaters” in album are not updated. – See gif:
This does not happen always, but quite frequently. Sometimes playlist even stops to play after the current track.
I have not seen it with Airplay and other devices, though I did not test tis extensively.
@support Any ideas? Thanks!
P. S. This might be related to Ronn Server not finding Linn after Linn power on?
- 192.168.0.1 (DHCP): Internet Provider’s Modem+Router, Compal Broadband
- 192.168.0.122 (DHCP): Linksys EA7500 in Bridge Mode
- 192.168.0.9 (static IP): Synology with audio data, LAN connected to Compal Moden, Audio Data
192.168.0.234 (DHCP): MB Pro Mid 2014, High Sierra, Ethernet, roon core running, with Linn Klimax DSM+Linn Majik DS as renderers
- 192.168.0.213 (DHCP): 2nd MB Pro Mid 2014, High Sierra, WiFi, which I want to use as remote
- 192.168.0.59 (DHCP): Linn Klimax DSM/3 Software Version 4.66.255