Roon is both incredibly great and excruciatingly poor

Essentially you select folder and select Fix Songs, but there are plenty of options and help is available in pdf form at http://www.jthink.net/songkong/help/help.pdf if you need to make adjustments. It is not possible for me to second guess all possible scenarios but if you run it and it doesn’t match then run Help:Create Support Files and I can probably see what the problem is.

1 Like

This will be worth keeping an eye on over the next few months.

That’s nice… and with the money Spotify save from not having to employ people to improve their metadata, they can pay the artists a bit more!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“The hoi polloi” is a tautology! “Hoi polloi” will do…

I bow to your learning…

To be really pedantic the modern usage is inverted from its original Greek meaning.

1 Like

I learn so much in this forum…

A tautology is commonly defined as a statement in which you say the same thing twice in different words, when this is superfluous. In this sense, the expression “the οἱ πολλοί” is not a tautology. Strictly speaking, it is an ungrammatical construction that contains two adjacent definite articles (“the” and “οἱ”).

:wink:

1 Like

Altso agree on this MetaData thing…bought SongKong service…dont use it yet…course running ROON ROCKand dont now how to use in there…anybody now some info about this?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon and Beets configuration