Roon Labs: What's New For August

Hi guys :wave:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/roon-1-1-is-live/3200/2

1 Like

… And breath, hope you guys get time for a beer now.

Regards,
Carl

1 Like

Yes do have a beer. :beers: Just finished an IPA with dinner so time to go check out the new release. Hope Apple approves new IOS app remote app soon.

Great job on the release notes too.

Wow, the changes are massive!

Yes and a massive improvement especially in the metadata management. Great job guys.

Great job guys.

Marvelous update. Downloaded and installed without incident. As elegant a process as I have ever seen considering how rich and complex the update and volume of improvements, fixes etc. The rescan was accomplished, for me, in a very reasonable time. Cues to backup the roon library file and how and where to find that file was much appreciated. I have never experienced such a fabulous relationship with a product, its creators and the implementations richly provided in the release notes. I am extraordinarily grateful for the update. Look forward to the release of the iOS Remote App. My life-time license/membership was the correct move way back when. Good fortune for the future of roon and my engagement in the enjoyment of music, which has just been enhanced.
The music’s the thing; the equipment seduces,
Richard

1 Like

What a huge, great release. Thank you!

An excellent release, well worth the wait.

Awesome release :smile:

Great!

When the iPad app is available please post here.

Thx.

I cannot find it. I’m in the US.

The search results lag a bit @miguelito.

Found it through your link.

1 Like

Congratulations! Downloaded and installed. The Remote app is gorgeous. The best remote app I have ever experienced. Just marvelous. Thank you. Extremely grateful for your superb efforts.

Best,
Richard

1 Like

Great timing! Refurbished iPad air 2 64 gb arrived today. Killer deal from cowboom.com without a mark on it. Looks like new. For those looking to update the timing is good with the impending release of new iPad pro so more deals on previous models. I’m now updating to OS 8.4.1 and restoring from previous iPad 4 as I type this. After that completes I will download the Roon IOS app. Thanks for all the excellent communication and looking forward to using this new IOS app in the next hour. Will report back with my first impressions soon. Again, thanks to Mike, for excellent response to my concerns. Listening to new music on my Mac via Roon as I type this and wait for the update to complete. Lucky us to have this great software and an active community offering assistance.