Roon search sucking... Please provide examples

We have a number of major improvements currently being tested for our next release.

There are additional search improvements on the roadmap that won’t be done in time for the next release (like spelling corrections/typos) but I think the imminent changes will make a massive difference for some of the most egregious examples listed in this thread and elsewhere.

I know @zenit has been reading all the feedback, and if you read his posts you’ll see that many parts of our search infrastructure have been completely rewritten from the ground up. The examples listed in this thread have been hugely helpful for us, so thanks for everyone’s feedback and patience.

It’s taken longer than we’d like, but that’s not because it’s been ignored or neglected – almost there folks!

For those of you paying close attention to this issue, go ahead and like this post :heart: no promises but I’d like to give an early beta preview to people interested in providing additional search feedback once we’re a little closer to shipping. Will check back then, thanks again all!

39 Likes