Show us yer Mug!

Cheer up, don’t let the Bas&4@£ds get you down. Think positive thoughts and you’ll wizz through it……at least that’s what the shrink told me :wink:

Thankfully work ended 4 hours ago. Kids in bed. Wife watching some nonsense upstairs. Music time.

Bad day was a 40 mile drive which took 3.5 hours to them be told the job was cancelled after I got there.

1 Like

:frowning:

Another mug made with love. My twins foot prints at 5 months and eldest hand at 4 years.

Empty cos wife used all the coffee and didn’t tell me. :rage:

8 Likes

When I took early retirement in Sep 21, I also stopped drinking regular Coffee and Tea. I figured I didn’t need the caffeine anymore. Now 14 months on I still avoid them both. I must admit that I missed a hot drink in the morning, so I replaced the Coffee and Tea with one cup of Green Tea each morning - no milk or sugar. The below isn’t per se a mug, but it was given to me by a customer during my working life. I figured I would get some use out of it…it certainly keeps hot for a long enough time.

4 Likes

My pesky machine tops out at 240 ml so I always have room ,maybe I should add an Espresso

5 Likes

Cheshire I see, I am an exile from Hyde , living in South Africa , sadly I still need caffeine in a morning to get my aging bones going :sunglasses:

Celebrating the Tynwald millenium…

4 Likes

Some handmade pottery…

12 Likes

Looks like something off the set of Game of Thrones or Excalibur if they have been tea drinkers.

2 Likes

Error line 3, wake-up. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks to a few folks here who showed me the way… to the mug and to the 6d!

5 Likes

New for Christmas mug

10 Likes

Cool, but, really, how easy is that to drink from?

1 Like

I think it’s a dribble mug. :rofl:

2 Likes

They were my thoughts exactly when I opened it Christmas Day but…
It’s actually very well behaved as long as you drink exactly along the flat edge where the inner circle is right up against the edge.
Sounds complicated but it’s fine.
It will probably spend more time as show rather than go though TBH.

Often it seems every mug is for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My hand painted mug presented to me by my 4 year old son, 29 years ago…

10 Likes

Kii Tea!

6 Likes

I’ve looked at this cup & saucer a few times and love it, a beautiful piece.