T+A Roon Ready status

@Larry_HV , I have bought the T+A SD3100HV this April 2020 and subscribe to Roon Lifetime. I am very concerned customer on the implication of how will Roon interacts with my SD3100 HV after 21st September 2020. Kindly enlighten me on the action of T+A to assist their customers. Thankful I remain.
Uploading: B651990F-B680-477F-B1E1-EF6AF32D7779.png… Uploading: 88D4BF71-7F9A-4505-87C3-97692B203D74.png…

Hello @lee_khiak,

We’re working with T+A to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Rest assured, if you are currently using the SD3100HV with Roon it will continue to work after the September 21st date. All that is required on your end is to not disable the device in the Settings > Audio options.

-John

Dear @lee_khiak,

as @john already posted, we are working to resolve this and I am confident that we can manage to get the SD3100HV and SDV3100HV devices certified before Sept. 21st.

Best,
Larry

1 Like

Very thankful for T+A responsive support to a concern customer. Will be a confident supporter of T+A future high end products.

Many thanks for your quick response to alleviate the concern of your subscriber. Great job.

That would be great. I’ve just ordered a new Mac and was planning to set it up as a dedicated Roon Core serving my brilliant SD 3100 HV. It would be very sad if I I’m not able to add the SD 3100 HV as an endpoint on the new Mac. Please let us know if there would be any delays in certification before the 21st.

SD3100HV and SDV3100HV should now appear as Roon certified devices.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
-L-

1 Like

@Larry_HV I am very happy that the SD3100HV is now Roon certified device. Many thanks for the great support from T+A and Roon.

Recently a friend insist that SD3100HV does not support MQA. I am confused as I am able to play Tidal MQA. Please enlighten me, thank you again.

@lee_khiak … very easy: Roon does the MQA decoding and then sends the decoded stream to the SDV3100HV where it is further processed and finally converted to analog.

@Larry_HV Many thanks for your enlightenment on the flow.