Underwhelmed as a new user

I’ve been using Roon for just over six months and it did take me a while to master the great advantages Roon offers me in organising my existing 2K+ albums and most of all discovering new music. I subscribe to Tidal and Qobuz but Roon is the indispensable heart of my music experience.
I must give special thanks to the amazingly helpful and knowledgeable Roon Community as the guidepost for members search for knowledge.
In a major move I moved my library from my MacBook Pro to an excellent Roon Nucleus server with a Bluesound Node 2i as my endpoint and the system is flawless. I access Tidal and Qobuz through the Roon interface for ease of use.
I began my Roon journey with an open mind using the trial period and am now a very happy lifetime subscriber, always exploring the multitude of benefits available.
Then there is the Soundiiz playlist organiser, and the list of benefits continues…

3 Likes

On additional benefit, I think not mentioned… integration with Qobuz. I have both Tidal and Qobuz along with a small personal library. There are enough differences in available content, both titles and resolution (HiRes vs. MQA) that having the flexibility of both is great. I can see
multiple editions of the same album selection from all three sources (Tidal, Qobuz and Library) to choose a preference. Roon offers me the multiple selections every time I bring an album up. Very clever and useful.

2 Likes