User preference for Art Director photos

The hardcore method to make Valence Art Director shine is:

Remove the option to add artwork inside Roon incl. already added artwork that way, so many of us will wake up to many artists with no artwork, it’s a cruel world we live in.

This way will force users to upload to VAD so everyone will benefit, but the user shall have the option to pick the artwork they prefer to see in Roon, those that don’t choose will get the artwork most users have chosen.

1 Like

Currently the image being displayed is the one that has the most votes. If you don’t like it you can choose your own image but doing so will not only change the avatar but also the wide banner and (I think) you can’t use different personal photos for avatar and banner.

Voted. The ability to choose your favoured art from Valence is a surprising omission.

1 Like

how do i vote?

basically, i dont’ really see the reason for having for some artists many pictures available, and not being able to really choose one, but only vote one…

the “workaround”, id est to edit a personal image, is not acceptable as that tool does not allow to set the three views (avatar, etc)

At the top of the page