What is the latest concert you've been to?

That’s a bit of a shocker and hard to imagine that they could not fix it before the concerts started

2 Likes

Right, I left a nasty Google review :man_shrugging: but yea it seems like it was the venue’s fault unfortunately.

1 Like

That’s awful - so sorry for you - shocking on behalf of the venue. I suspect they got some lawsuits incoming!

1 Like

I have to call them on Monday to see if I can get my money back, we will see :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Pstereo festival in the heart of Trondheim, Norway.

Motorpsycho from Trondheim playing.

5 Likes

That is bad.
Reminds me to a concert in the 80s when i came to a venue to see Danzig.
Short before the start they said Glen Danzig did not like the sound of the room at soundcheck.
So he did not want to play.
Never listened again to that band…
Good thing was they let us in for free to see the opening band, the UK Subs

3 Likes

When it first was announced briefly everyone looked at each other confused and was like are they serious, they were :upside_down_face: But I do think I would go to see the bands again though.

Thanks everybody for the support, I was getting flashbacks of when the power went out before Slipknot who I still need to see btw!

1 Like

Looks like fun :metal:

We enjoyed our good Friend Lauren Housley with her band of Tom Dibb (Guitar) Mark Lewis (Bass) and Robbie Cavanagh (Guitar) at the Colchester Smoke and Fire festival.
That was the best band most of this audience have ever seen, some great harmonies too. Also it was great to catch up with them again.
The chilli eating contest prior to the gig was a riot, if not a little medically worrying :joy:

5 Likes

I remember a concert by The Fall in Cologne. The singer Mark E. Smith was in a terrible mood and didn’t like the sound in the venue, so he sang with his back to the audience (singing, or something like that) and the concert was very short. After that I stopped listening to The Fall, I thought that was absolutely not okay…

3 Likes

Sunday at Hollywood Bowl.
Hiatus Kaiyote and Hollywood Bowl Orchestra

Flying Lotus and Hollywood Bowl Orchestra

3 Likes

The Fall are the band I’ve seen most and I’ve seen MES pull that trick a couple of times, with and without megaphone. Not OK, but I continued going to their gigs and still listen to them all the same. Sucker for punishment…

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of punishment either, but I bought the ticket back then with my little community service payment, drove 1 hour to the concert, where we waited 2 hours for Mark E. Smith and his band to show up (way too late), and then came this “I’m in a bad mood and I’m taking it out on you” number.

That was just too much for me…

2 Likes

Black Movie Music Night IV at Hollywood Bowl last night.
Pictured Warren G and Marcus Miller(producer of show)
Also performed: Macy Gray, Jennifer Holliday, Babyface, John Beasley, etc etc

6 Likes

Roger Water’s “This is not a drill” at the Amway Arena (Orlando FL) 08/25/22

7 Likes

Dry Cleaning

The National, The Depot, Manchester. Soon…

9 Likes

Enjoy it. Hopefully it will be great

1 Like

They were pretty good :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Los Lobos \ Tedeschi Trucks Band - Bend, OR

10 Likes

Aug 2, Descendents, SO36, Berlin

(Other people’s video, I am down there in the mob. Never get(s) old!)

Aug 19, Tocotronic, Stadtpark Open Air, Hamburg

30 years Tocotronic, Part 1: The Hamburg Years

Upcoming:
On Saturday, Tocotronic, Potsdam/Berlin
30 Years Part 2: The Berlin Years

16.9. The Magnetic Fields, Lido, Berlin

6 Likes