What we are listening to [2020]

Fantastic stuff. :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-637193515238312078

Beautiful music. Outstanding performance. Excellent recording. Highly recommended!

11 Likes

IMG_0047

RoonShareImage-637193590246714309

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-637193658719435575

1 Like

5 Likes

Thanks for the recommendaton. Now listening to
IMG_0048

4 Likes

A pity the Dutch Prime Minister has just advised not to shake hands anymore to prevent the Corona virus from spreading — concluding his press conference with a firm hand shake :joy:

But I agree with you: the radio show 2 Meter Sessions was the real deal.

3 Likes

Those 2 Meter Sessies are great albums. I have the whole set. Great performances that give you a true appreciation of the artists and the artistry.

1 Like

Nothing against you Peter. Please don’t take this personally. I hate Aerosmith. They suck.
I paid good money for expensive concert tickets in 1976 and those knobs were so drunk that they were not able to even stand much less play their cruddy songs. SCREW THEM!

Sorry Chris, so I better stay with unknown metal bands!

I don‘t know, is there also a thumb down flag?

Or shall we start a new topic, what was your worst concert, what is your most hated band?

I took my daughter to a Guns N’ Roses concert and Axle Rose was too drunk to perform. One of the roadies sang lead.

2 Likes

must’ve been having a bad turn…

RoonShareImage-637193717027305027

Took my son to Guns N’ Roses and they were three hours late; most of the audience left. We got home about 3:30AM. Worst gig has to be Van Morrison though.

1 Like

Saw Springsteen in ~1977 and he broke a string on his telecaster. His tech skillfully removed the guitar from his neck and replaced the string. Rather than being gracious, Springsteen pointed out that the tech could do that but could not sing. Left a Stones ($10 per seat) concert due to the volume level. Tinnitus for days.