What We Are Listening To [2021-06]

A Roon recommendation after I listened to some Spirit the other day. Interesting…
RoonShareImage-637605688654924806

1 Like

Another favorite singer who, on this album, blends R&B, jazz and “pop” in brilliant
interpretations classic Bill Withers songs:

RoonShareImage-637605684091204610

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-637605844307644070

goes great with some beers on a warm summers day.

22 Likes

Still enjoying this to the max.

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-637606033550282570

3 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

@Rockhound I think you found a convert!

8 Likes

Awesome Patrick, the world needs more Riverside fans!! One of my absolute favourite bands ever, and that is one of their very best albums.

2 Likes

I know you have posted them many times before and I dont know if it was mood or frame of mind but had not previously given them the attention they deserved until a few days ago. Quite good I must admit.

1 Like

If you haven’t already listened to this more recent album, it is very much worth your time.

8 Likes

Will check it out. Just bought 2 of theirs yesterday and still working my way through them. Wasteland is already on tap for later.

Apparently this is Rockhound recommendation night for me

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’d try Out of Myself, and Rapid Eye Movement first TBH.

1 Like

I only just realized this was l likely directed at me. No worries, I figure I will be checking out everything they have in due time. Thanks!

1 Like

Gotta give credit to @Michael_Harris for bringing this one to the fore

5 Likes

As is probably apparent it is an evening of sorting through recommendations made on these forums for me. You guys are costing me a small fortune, but thanks!

1 Like

5 Likes