What We Are Listening To [2022-11]

8 Likes

RoonShareImage-638033719208552160

6 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

RoonShareImage-638033423691789127

8 Likes

Trying out something different tonight … Live Radio. Found a station that streams an eclectic mix of instrumental tracks (vinyl rips) in 96/24. This station is one of the ones with the Roon metadata integration discussed here [Roon Exclusive: Live Radio metadata for 100+ stations incl. BBC, Radio France, FLAC radios and more]. This makes it convenient to view the artist/album and add tracks to your library.

An example of one I recently added:

2 Likes

On paper I should love Chelsea Wolfe but she’s never quite clicked for me. I’m listening to this for the first time and it may be the one that changes my mind.

Screenshot 2022-11-07 125718

2 Likes

I’m also trying out a new way to keep track of all the great recs I’m getting from you guys, so I’m giving Tags a shot:

3 Likes

Wow, that is a very cool way to keep track of recommendations!

1 Like

From the black metal evening:

@Michael_Harris

2 Likes

Nice. I really like that Vermilia album.

2 Likes

@kitated Giving it another spin now :slightly_smiling_face: - I like it more each time I play it.

Screenshot 2022-11-07 135549

2 Likes

It’s 1 AM here and about to put it on to go to sleep too :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, it would keep me hyped up - good night!

2 Likes

If I can ever break away from listening to this Live Radio station then I’m going to listen to her again.

1 Like

Wanted to post this for another Fergus [@Fergus_B] who I haven’t seen around for awhile. Hope all’s well mate.

1 Like

If I can break away from this Chelsea Wolfe album I’ll listen to the Live Radio station!

1 Like

This stuff’s probably too mellow for you, but fits perfectly with my current mood. I’m also enjoying hearing the snap, crackle and pop on some of these vinyl rips that haven’t been edited out.

1 Like

Great track that just played.

2 Likes

Not at all. When I was learning to play guitar I listened to a lot of Andy McKee - I love me some acoustic. Assuming it’s the same acoustic guitar Andy McKee? I’m not familiar with Lee Ritenour though.
I’m actually at work right now so can’t listen. :slight_smile:

1 Like