What We Are Listening To [2022-12]

My JL Audio sub sometimes is, especially with this kind of music, too strong for my listening room. Behind it, a staircase goes down and this then functions as an additional bass amplification.
What do you use for room correction?

6 Likes

I just started, did get a mic, UMM-6, 2 month ago and I’m doing the REW tutorials shared on this forum. The one with inverse correction is the one I use the most. Creating convolution files for Roon in the new Room EQ Wizard (REW) with Inversion I plan on expanding to use different services but right now I’m contemplating HQP as the cash did run out and no roon life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you! I’ll take a look at that…

4 Likes

This https://www.homeaudiofidelity.com is what I want to try but looks like HQP moved ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Released very recently, this is another great cycle of Mozart’s pianos sonatas. Listening to the newer cycles, I think it is interesting to compare this young man’s interpretation with the somewhat idiosyncratic playing of Fazil Say and the mature reading by Elisabeth Leonskaja…

8 Likes

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638079517743470050

4 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

Another 2022 favourite.

9 Likes

3 Likes

I had a recent Pete Doherty splurge on eBay. I did own the first two Libertines albums on CD but they’ve long since disappeared. This album was the first to arrive in the post. I’m rather enjoying it.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes