What We Are Listening To [2023-01]

Only caught their first song… fell asleep. Either too old or too much whisky.

Here’s another from last night.

RoonShareImage-638081916827550260

5 Likes

Great Solo Guitar! Well recorded!

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638082003079508320

3 Likes

My son recommended that film to me Last night, said it was strange but enjoyable.

Really like this song and album

6 Likes

I’ve noticed that you like it :slight_smile: it is sitting in my queue for some days
I only can connect to the Wild, White Horses from Portishead

I did not see the movie but I follow Son Lux

2 Likes

Oh it’s about the Rolling Stone’s and Gram Parsons Wild Horse’s songs. Sweet song

1 Like

WOW… they are born on 90 and 93…

1 Like

Yes it’s crazy, but the they tell a story of their Dad driving them all over Sweden to singing events and playing old music to them.
A lot of talent being put to good use :+1:t2:

1 Like

I knew that my 2 girls will blame me for everything :rofl: If not than I will blame myself

3 Likes

@bruce_nyc Hi and welcome, joined 16 min ago… Beware this is a house full of nuts :joy:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Hi @Traian_Boldea - I always found nuthouse’s to be the most welcoming . :grinning: thanks for the warm welcome!

1 Like

2 Likes

shack
Played today as a tribute to drummer Iain Templeton who passed away on 19th December.

He played on some other great Shack albums - HMS Fable, Here’s Tom with the Weather, as well as Michael Head’s ‘The Magical World of The Strands’

He was also briefly one of the many La’s drummers. R.I.P.

2 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

@jb76 Hey John. Listened to Angry Southern Gentlemen after warming up with Tedeschi Trucks Band yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, thanks - added to my Tidal library.

1 Like

You’re welcome Ferg. Must admit though, all the credit belongs to Roon Radio who, likewise, introduced me to the artist/album yesterday. A very pleasant discovery indeed!

1 Like