Whats Rocking You This Month? [2022-02]

Well, you certainly made my night with that Post sir!
A right giggle, thank you.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

13 Likes

Regarding Q and M and such, I personally have never even heard M so I have no axe to grind.

1 Like

Enjoying this one. Thanks @AceRimmer !

5 Likes

Some good melodic hard rock

And some excellent metal out of Italy

3 Likes

Found this on Bandcamp, it’s pretty good!

If you try to look it up, search for it like this (Rangers Out in the sticks) if not good luck lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Proper music!

1 Like

And we all know I do not own much of that :roll_eyes:

(But I am working on it)

1 Like

Iv got them all cough on vinyl….

2 Likes

5 Likes

From Devoto to Shelley

7 Likes

Just sat down after building a car port as my addiction for “old stuff” spreads to automotive products as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

So a bit of freshly us cleaned vinyl.

3 Likes

Always had a soft spot for these guys even though they went a bit overblown Christian Rock later on with examples of album like Birds of Pray…

But this is very good although not their best which just has to be Throwing Copper.

4 Likes

The first three or four albums are excellent, ant that is among the best of them.

Day 2 into a several month task of ripping a rather large CD collection that I have come to own :crazy_face:
I have already asked myself why several time…

4 Likes

I tried to get rid of the CD format altogether…but the darn charity shops blew that out of the water.

Buying CDs right now is just like it was buying vinyl back in the late 80’s and early 90’s.
They are as cheap as chips…unless you want a real specialized release…

Sitting looking at a stack of 34 new to me CD waiting their turn through the Oppo.

Sure they are ripped and in Roon library but I still like to play them at least once.

3 Likes

I’m back on the :cd: train big time.
New and eBay purchases.
You are my inspiration Kevin :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yes but then I cast my eyesight to the right and I spy a pile of new to me vinyl patiently waiting too…
Oh and next to the pile of CDs…a heap of cassette tapes…

How I find time to stream anything is a total mystery :wink:

3 Likes

I’m surprised you do as well
Another new one today :grin:

6 Likes

Very nice!!

One more CD I acquired recently, actually a box set with a DVD as well.

3 Likes