What's rocking you Tonight! [2022-03]

This album definitely has a Black Sabbath vibe to it, I’m liking it!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Time for a classic…

10 Likes

3 Likes

Tonight’s starter…

5 Likes

Love Cynic - saw them with Opeth in Glasgow in 2008 (I think). What a stellar show :sunglasses:. Tragic about Sean Malone, what a great musician.

1 Like

First off this evening. Bought a bunch of CDs in a recent sale at my good friends progrock.co.uk. May need a few more listens of this one.

4 Likes

RoonShareImage-637824589290702450

3 Likes

4 Likes

Forgotten how good this was…

3 Likes

The first track came up on Roon radio this morning. For a minute I thought it was a Crosby, Stills, Nash, song I didn’t recognise. Listened to the whole album - very nice. Steers a little close to Yacht rock at times, but definitely worth a listen. :+1:

4 Likes

It’s jibed in and become run aground on it for me. Was looking forward to trying it but it did very little for me. Be boring if we all agreed.

2 Likes

I like the idea of utilising the Cubase and Audio tapes left behind by Edgar Froese.

Just about to leave, as I am seeing them tonight in Liverpool. Last time I saw them was
a long time ago. Look at that line-up :sunglasses:
TG 86
Amazingly, I am meeting up with the same three guys I saw that 86 show with. The youngest wasn’t even old enough to have a beer at the time. Now he has three kids and a divorce behind him. Zeit! :grinning:

4 Likes

And now on to something completely different.

4 Likes

Killer band and what a great debut! The singer has a very powerful voice and there are good grooves throughout the album. It’s definitely getting more plays here!

3 Likes

Got my CD of this delivered today.
It usually sounds better when I own it :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Something that I picked up off of Bandcamp recently, it’s a pretty cool listen!

3 Likes

Really really really like that album, probably going to have to buy it myself too.:innocent:

2 Likes

Got to my hotel at Houston airport so can relax a little now…

3 Likes