Whats Rocking You Tonight [2022-04]

If anyone out there is thinking about buying a Rick Miller album, his whole Discography (17 albums) is available for US$55 from bandcamp.

3 Likes

I will add some Kandia and give them a listen, but Moonspell are one of my fav band’s and the wife hates them as much as I love them.

Made some excellent albums.

2 Likes

I bought it when Rockhound recommended last year, after already buying unstuck in time. It’s an absolute bargain and some great stuff there

When the pension arrives I’ll invest :grin:

3 Likes

If you do, Time it with a Bandcamp Friday, so the artists gets the pie.

4 Likes

Nice thinking Daniel :+1:

Currently listening to Prince’s 1987 release, Sign O’ The Times. Quite possibly my favourite album ever!
I’m actually surprised Prince doesn’t get more of a mention in these parts :blush:

12 Likes

5 Likes

That’s my favorite Prince album and in current company I can say that I have it on the round flat plasticy thing you stick a needle on :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks to @TheRiz for posting this last night. Seriously heavy bass and I like it a lot. Second listen time

5 Likes

Right, that bass hits deep on this album. Glad you liked it!

2 Likes

It’s very different in a good way.
Wife was not happy to be shaken awake quite late by one of the Tracks but to be fair the bass was seriously hitting hard, and isn’t that what a sub Woofer is for :thinking:

1 Like

Some free Audiophile music from David Chesky chaps, I’ve not listened yet but the recordings will, from previous experience, be excellent.

5 Likes

Listened to it on continuous loop back then…

6 Likes

Actually, three tracks in it’s very promising….:crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks Paul, will check it out.

Holly :cow2: Roon Radio. Don’t think I’ve heard this in 20+ years. Still know every word. Like late teens early 20s all over again. Driving in my rusted out 68 Camaro with the windows down.

9 Likes

Very cool, it’s always great discovering something a 2nd time :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Love the recent stuff. Doom not so much.

1 Like

The beginnings of IQ. I had a hard time tracking down the CD.

4 Likes