Whats Rocking You Tonight [2022-04]

There are a LOT of prog fans frequent these pages you will find.

Several listens into this now and really liking it.

Giving this another listen now, trying to mix the really new and the almost new.

8 Likes

Listened to that yesterday, it made me realize my cassette rip is poor quality and news a better version so I will look out for one.

1 Like

It was a charity shop find on CD last week.

But I do have it on cassette as well :innocent:

1 Like

4 Likes

But not vi…LP (as us kidz call them) :scream:

Good find as well

2 Likes

Ferking awesome!!
Didn’t know anyone else even knew who Ken Hensley was…lol.:sunglasses:

I have most everything he released and bands he was in…Uriah Heep, Blackfoot, Fire.

2 Likes

Not using the V word any more :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes I know who he is :smiley: I was just listening to a decent amount of Blackfoot last week, I love that band. I can see a few future record pickups!

2 Likes

Didn’t mean that the way it sounded…sorry.

Just don’t think I have seen anyone else post any of his work previously.

Try Blood on the Highway or Love and Other Mysteries…if not done so already :innocent:

1 Like

I’m adding Love & Other Mysteries now since I haven’t heard of them.

No worries, I wasn’t offended at all :joy: I have pretty thick skin here and have learned to dial it back over the years!

Btw I’m usually always yelling at people for apologizing so much lol.

3 Likes

Ken was involved in this group too…

2 Likes

Never heard of this either, adding it now!

1 Like

Think you will like it👍

1 Like

Did someone say vi………LP!

Whew that was close I almost committed a Vinyl Sin :rofl:

Been picking up more records recently.

4 Likes

I’ve got this on… Ah, never mind.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @SukieInTheGraveyard and @AceRimmer. Lots of great rabbit holes here.

Bummed out I’m not getting ready for Cruise to the Edge this year. It’s still a little scary out there for an old Progster. I’ll miss Riverside and Lifesigns for sure. They were a couple of the better shows for me last time. YES is missing it too and they were my main draw. Last live show for me was Steve Hackett, 2 years ago. Prog On!

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Well vinyl is less accurate because it could be any of these , a single, an E.P. or an L.P.