Whats Rocking You Tonight [2022-04]

Priorities n all that!

1 Like

A bit of blackness to brighten the day :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Down but not out😉
Cup of tea and Robin Trower.
The Antipodes Edge is obviously a tough old beast as it survived minus it’s USB module.
Fortunately it has analog outputs as well so a quick cable swap and Roon is alive on the main rig via it.
As well as direct from the new Matrix Audio Mini i-pro3 which was fortunately still in it’s box until late last night.

This via the Devialet Phantoms though.

5 Likes

Well that’s much better than not having access to Roon on your main rig!

1 Like

Extra points for knowing where these are from without looking.

3 Likes

Not a clue :joy:

Now I looked and nope would never have guessed that…lol

1 Like

I’ve had it in my library since yesterday but can’t remember where they are from, I’m getting too old for these memory games :rofl:

1 Like

Haha I’m listening to it and think it’s great. Had to check twice their origin though!

1 Like

Good old cherry red new vinyl.

4 Likes

How is the Trower?

Go with an 12th Gen CPU! And, I might remind you what I use…

4 Likes

9 Likes

I feel like I want to like this album more but something is missing. Almost like there is not enough new material here, it could just be me. More listens required before making a final judgement.

1 Like

It’s not sounding too bad although it’s just been background music really so far

Still busy but needed to sit back and relax for a few minutes.
The black stuff :wink:

8 Likes

I always love Mr Marr’s guitar work.

5 Likes

Oh Sabbath how I :heart: thee!

6 Likes

Is that a 1070?

I just ordered my new gpu yesterday, just waiting on shipping!

1070ti Built it prior to the 3k series coming out. Been meaning to get either the one you just posted or a 3070ti. Probably when I redo my system. I tend to build new every couple of years. I want a 12th gen processor as well.

1 Like

That’s what I’m going to do next is get the 12th gen cpu and upgrade the motherboard. I signed up over 6 months ago, kind of forgot about it till the email came yesterday.

The 1070ti is a solid card though, especially Evga, been running a 1070 at 1440 144fps for about 5 years.