Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Beautiful as it looks, the weather has caused total chaos here in BC this week. We’re about half an hour’s drive from YVR airport and have had 50cm of snow. Sorry to hear your SIL was caught up in it.

Not as sorry as my daughter - or as he will be :grin:

2 Likes

On my Christmas Eve walk before dinner. Tomorrow should be in the ‘70’s (Fahrenheit) Point Vicente Lighthouse with Catalina in the background.

Merry Christmas

21 Likes

Not funny. I’m on the south shore of Lake Ontario. The wind chill is -11(F) tonite.

1 Like

9 Likes

My sous chef today

17 Likes

…and my sweeper upper…

18 Likes

Fog, Antwerp, Belgium

21 Likes

I must say to all of you shutterbugs who post here; I can always improve my outlook on the state of the world by viewing your phenomenal photos. You are a great addition to the Roon forum. Thank you!!!:camera:

13 Likes

This morning’s escape from all things “festive” was the view through Farway/Southleigh valley toward the coastal town of Seaton, East Devon (not actually visible in the photos)…

13 Likes

13 Likes

This evening’s walk at a local beach/park

14 Likes

This morning in Oslo, Norway

Sunset just now, Oslo,Norway

Both Sony A6000, Sigma 16mm f1.4

21 Likes

My daughter was supposed to fly home for Christmas but “travel problem’s” scuppered that.
She just sent me some snow photos from Hawaii…yes really…lol.
Pretty spectacular I thought.
Mauna Kea.

23 Likes

Fredrikstad, Norway

17 Likes

Great pics, as usual. I’m beginning to think that Norway exists in the Twilight Zone, due to the lack of people :wink:. No, wait! I see footprints in the snow.

3 Likes

It was very cold today. Perhaps that scared of the daytrippers. Very much enjoyed the old town. Very nice vibe with the fresh snow.

1 Like

Nice mild, sunny day for a walk

14 Likes

The California Nebula (NGC 1499/SH2-220).

11 Likes

Big city lights. The usual cam that’s there when you need one. iPhone 12pro. Hamburg, Germany

17 Likes