Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Lonar again…

3 Likes

Where are you Tim, I live about 4 miles from Escot & run through the estate fairly regularly?

Well, the Colombian Lake Guatavita is an old and inactive volcanic crater and a sacred place for the indigenous Muisca people. The Spanish conquistadores in vain tried to drain the lake, looking for the famed El Dorado gold.

2 Likes

Pressing sugar cane for the artisanal production of ‘panela’, unrefined whole cane sugar. San Agustín, Huila—Colombia.

10 Likes

That’s making me home sick and I’m only in Huddersfield.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ukraine invasion

Thats a beautiful part of the world you live in Paul. Im originally from deepest, darkest Gloucestershire but have been based in Berkshire for the last 20 years (jeez that long!). I fully intend to retire back out west though, or at least to a coast anyway!

We have been staycationers for about ten years or so now, and have done most corners of our little island.

It’s a beautiful place, especially when the sun shines, although that can’t always be guaranteed :wink:

We also went a bit further up to the Northumberland coast the following year, equally lovely but even fewer people!

1 Like

Independence Palace, Minsk…

6 Likes

Endless horizons at Crosby, North Liverpool
Google Photos

8 Likes

The other side of “summer” on the Yorkshire coast. Scarborough 1st September. The photo might be a bit blurry as the wind was rocking the car on it’s springs :confused:

Google Photos

6 Likes

Yep thats all too familiar as well. Although I do love a moody/stormy sea almost as much as a calm and sunny one.

To be fair to Scarborough it redeemed itself a few days later

Google Photos

6 Likes

Sunset - two minutes ago. Eskdale out of my back window.

17 Likes

Beautiful skies

1 Like

Really have no idea what this is, wife rescued a pot with an old bulb in from a friend’s who was going to toss it out.
This sprang up about 3 days ago.

NE Florida :wink:

5 Likes

Baby Triffid? :wink:

5 Likes

Amaryllis?

5 Likes

Could be Little Shop of Horrors…feed me Seymour, feed me!

5 Likes
1 Like