Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Our guinea pigs have been joined by a family of bunnies. Baby bunny likes to sneak into the guinea pig run. :smile:

15 Likes

Lal ratty engine.

10 Likes

I know many of us like some quacking friend’s on this thread. A couple of strange ones in the park next to my hotel.

10 Likes

Sunset Stockholm Archipelago

22 Likes

Just a couple of odd sculptures in a park in Wilmington NC.

10 Likes

Psychedelic morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Many a goth would like that. Great photo.

4 Likes

Might even be a Killing Moon :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Looks like a Mike Oldfield cover.

2 Likes

15 Likes

I tried them back in the 70’s, all I could taste was the garlic butter, no idea why people bother with them, there are far tastier things to eat.

3 Likes

Funny little story.
Back in blighty in the eighties we had two dogs, a GSD and a Boxer.
The Boxer would literally wolf anything down that she could get her chops round.
However…I vividly remember giving her some snails that we disliked.
She gobbled them up like normal, looked up with an odd look on her face, proceded to split them all back out again at my feet and then gave me look of absolute disgust ( if you can imagine that) and skulked off into a corner to sulk for a few hours.

Unfortunately this episode did not slow her eating habits down any.

8 Likes

We rescued a puppy when we lived in Bulgaria. It had been fending for itself for a while and had developed a taste for snails, probably because it couldn’t find anything else to eat. The crunching sound was quite unpleasant.

4 Likes

Having reached an age where I don’t actually want for anything my sister buys me kooky things for the garden.
Last year it was the float, this year the boat anchor. There were a few blank expressions amongst my guests at lunch yesterday when that got unveiled. :smile:

6 Likes

Your photos are missing, we’d love to see them…:+1:t4:

This morning’s walk in the Blackdown hills…

10 Likes

10 Likes

Nat always my best friend, certainly not at night…

10 Likes

All the best Ged! Hope you had a great day. Not sure about the anchor :thinking:
My wife also had a birthday last weekend. Very laid back it was. A trip to Hoylake for a nice walk from Meols to West Kirby on Friday.

P.S. We have the same rusty garden ornament as you :+1:

7 Likes

West Kirby then ice cream at Parkgate.

1 Like