Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Gosh that’s so old it’s blind in one eye.
I won’t comment on its age and the need to crank it by hand to get it started.

I’m a fan of the handicap accessible ramp. I could do some damage with access to an anti-aircraft gun.

1 Like

Sticking with the aviation vibe …

Night landing at Antwerp Airport

5 Likes

I once sat next to Dame Kiri te Kanawa in Antwerp departure lounge. Seats about 6, but just the two of us. I was speechless.

Thiumpu airport, which has spectacular views, so everyone hangs around and takes selfies. The buildings themselves aren’t your typical airport either.

7 Likes

The same mountain, with Banff in the foreground, summer 1986.

11 Likes

Approaching Lukla Airport, Nepal, allegedly the most dangerous in the world. The runway is uphill for landing & very short.

Due to poor weather conditions we hired the helicopter as they were the only flying machines in the air that day. As you can see tarmac is also very scarce :grin:

10 Likes

Our ride to Kirkja, Faroe Islands

Approaching Kirkja

11 Likes

Another view of the Grand Canyon

21 Likes

I’m really, really jealous :flushed:

1 Like

Red Hot Chilli Peppers :roll_eyes:.

11 Likes

MANY MANY years ago when I was young and foolish I actually did cycle over Hardnott , coming down scared the willies out of me :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes even on an electric it’s a bit hairy, especially coming down as you constantly wonder if the brakes will fail.
I’m very impressed that you did it on a normal bike.

I was young foolish and very fit , I was cycling competitively when I was at University and this was on a holiday with a “club mate” from university.

The only way to get good at climbing BIG hills is to do it . I rode in the Tour of the Fens the following year. Cambridge is well known for its mountains. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Locals had no chance , they had no hills to practice on

5 Likes

Eskdale and Stanley ghyll

17 Likes

Very nice Gary.
I think the weather must be better up with you than down here.
Shocking weather here today

1 Like

Yes I think it will hit us tomorrow so taking opportunities today.

1 Like

Enjoy it while you can

1 Like

Lunch

10 Likes

Good camo

14 Likes