Your Nice Photos - list camera details too if you like [2022-02]

Magritte??

8 Likes

Out worrying sheep at night?

1 Like

They cutting your grass again.
I could do with that, but my dogs would probably make a mess of them :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The sheep or the lawns :wink:

1 Like

I would prefer not to say, but given how long I spent cleaning up the remains of the poor hedgehog at 12:30 AM on Sunday morning, I think the lawn safe :flushed:

:confounded: & a few char…

1 Like

Total sh1t3s they were and they got a right shouting at while I was pulling :hedgehog: spikes out of their faces

I :heart: to see :hedgehog: around and keep my dogs away from them. I have no idea how they caught it in our enclosed back garden. Must have been bad timing for the :hedgehog: and me :astonished:.

Now look at them all calm and butter wouldn’t melt.

7 Likes

i have a few hogs under my garden shed, fortunately the moggies aren’t interested in them :blush:

1 Like

Good animals :+1:t2:

We have frogs in the garden that the dogs just walk past like they are not there. :hedgehog: are another story sadly

1 Like

Pfft, try tending to a dog that has had a faceful of skunk (or porcupine). :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m actually quite glad I don’t have to.
My dogs are dull enough that they would go back for more :astonished::flushed:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Not the greatest photos but the view from today’s office is a cut above my usual work backdrop

15 Likes

Blackpool :joy:

4 Likes

Yesterday’s stroll to Lyme Regis, Dorset, UK (Not a single French Lieutenant to be seen anywhere nor his female friend :wink:).

11 Likes

If it was I could buy rock and play in the arcades. The inside of the building is also pretty interesting

10 Likes

What is the equipment in that last photo, and why are the numberplates upside down?

They’re automated delivery capsules to take documents to researchers in reading rooms. They’re only upside down when the rails are on the ceiling. For most delivery points they’re the right way up.

1 Like

I have no idea what that all means, but it’s in a Paris suburb, and it also sounds interesting. :sunglasses:

1 Like