Roon stops playing after 20 minutes or so, sometimes more fequently

Hi @Daniel_Greenberg ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us, the feedback is very appreciated!

Moving forward, to help us better understand what could be causing this behavior with your setup may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• An expanded description of your current setup, using this link as a guide. I want to have a better sense of what your endpoints are.

• When you observe this stoppage in Roon are you playing back the same content each time this occurs OR does this “feel” more general? If you can think of any patterns in behavior that trigger this stop, having that information would be very useful.

• If you play content directly from the core machine via the headphone jack, do you experience the same stopping behavior?

• I understand that you your musical collection is being hosted on a external HD mounted to the MacMini, but have you tried testing with some locally stored content via the internal HD of the core machine just to confirm how it “holds up”?

-Eric