10,000+ Albums Subtracted One by One from Roon

Hi @AD_Music ----- Thank you for touching base with me and providing the requested feedback. Both are very appreciated!

Continuing froward, I am going to be opening a ticket in our system so we can track this behavior you are experiencing to ensure that it stays on our radar. Secondly, I am going to enable diagnostics on your account so we can have a closer look into into issue.

What this action will do is the next time that Roon is active on your core machine a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded to our servers. I will keep an eye out for the upload and will touch base again once it has come in so you know we have it.

-Eric

Hi Eric,
I added some albums 30-40 minutes ago and it’s been counting back since then. Not sure if diagnostics is already enabled: but if so, the timestamp on this message indicates when this is happening.

Thanks for reaching out to me @AD_Music, the additional feedback is appreciated!

Continuing forward, I just checked our servers and it looks like the mentioned diagnostics report has not been received yet. I have re-enabled this feature on your account to try and refresh the request.

However, in the interest of time I would kindly like to ask you to please send us over a set of your Roon logs from the device hosting your core in a PM addressed to me using the instructions found here.

-Eric