I’m looking to switch from JRiver to Roon. Like Jriver, are the following features available in Roon?
- A 10 ft UI that can be controlled by a Logitech Harmony remote/hub combo running FLICR on the end-point HTPC?
- Slide show of personal JPG files?
- Ability to show custom IPCT metadata tags super-imposed into the slide show like title, caption, camera, lens, aperture, ISO etc using some font formatting?
- Endpoint that can be controller by the app or the endpoint remote like JRemote and JRiver can?
Couple of key points (reason for wanting the above)
- I’m an avid wildlife, nature and travel photographer and being able to do the slide show things is an important feature. I guess i could just use JRIVER for the slideshow feature and Roon on the same end-point controlled by the app… but that mean i need the Logitech Remote as well as the app… one too many control devices
- The Logitech remote controls everything… one device… i.e. switching inputs; Phono/TV/Digital Music as well as lights through Logitech–>HomeBridge–>Homekit, and turning on and off individual wholehouse audio speakers Logitect–>HomeBridge–>HTD Controller