16.0h Firmware Available Or Not?

I opened the Lumin app for my U2 Mini and it offered to update the firmware from 16.0d to 16.0h. I hit yes and it began downloading extremely slowly. It finally stalled out at 5% downloaded. I closed the app and restarted it, and now it doesn’t show any new firmware available. Anyone know what’s up with this?

1 Like

It might be worth checking to see if it updated in the background.
Go to Settings > LUMIN Options > About and see if it’s 16.0h.

If it sill shows 16.0d then you can go to Settings > LUMIN Options > Check for Firmware Updates
and toggle it off and back on again. This should trigger another check.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I toggled it off and on, and the firmware update dialog reappeared. I clicked yes and it’s downloading now, but once again at an extremely slow rate.

1 Like

Well the download is stalled at 1% this time. I’m suspecting a problem with Lumin’s server. It’s not my internet connection - I ran a speed check and I’ve got 318 Mbps download capability on my internet connection.

1 Like

To update and close this topic, I checked the Lumin app again and apparently it updated to 16.0h in the background, as Alex suggested it might do.

2 Likes

Thanks for following-up. Not an ideal user-experience, but I’m glad you’re up and running with the latest firmware!

1 Like