2.0 Roon Arc download

Solved; had to update both the Core/Nucleus and my Roon Remote first. I tend to not read directions. It looks beautiful.

All I had to do was update my Roon Core AND update my Roon Remote. It looks brilliant. Found the Core right away. SOLVED.

Sadly, Iā€™ve got router issues now. Apps are bricked as well. On remote, despite core being upgraded to 2, my app still says 1.8 and says Time for an upgrade, but I canā€™t. This is not good.

Yes, ok. Roon Version 2.0 Checking for an updateā€¦ So how long does this take? Been twenty minutes. Anyway, have to go to work now. Annoying

Same experience here for Apple Mac Mini M1 ā€¦you need to restart Roon and the activity monitor goes from Intel to Apple native. Yippee.

Has anyone a recipe how to download music in Roon Arc ?

" ā€¦Has anyone a recipe how to download in Roon Arc ?"

Yesā€¦search for Roon Arc not just Roon.

Yep itā€™s now Mac silicon native (and very fast)

Found out. Not intuitive. I thought I could download from streaming services. Donā€™t think so.

Actually itā€™s only possible with albums.

You have to have it in your local library (not streamed)

I spoke too soon; it now works BEAUTIFULLY on my iPhone. But only my iPhone. My Roon Remote controller now loops into ā€œupdate to latest version; checking for latest version,ā€ then telling me I HAVE the latest version and doesnā€™t work as a remote anymore. I.e.,: I canā€™t play Roon through my home stereo anymore, only on my phone. Wowzer.

Wow, flawless and fast upgrade. ARC didnā€™t work with autoconfigure so I manually added a port forwarding rule and works like a champ. Thank you, this is a fantastic release and makes me thankful to be an early Roon Lifetime Subscriber. Kudos to Roon staff.

Not correct. I can play tracks that I donā€™t own so that requires Qobuz access. Itā€™s seamless, just like Roon core seamlessly incorporates Qobuz.

OK, I got it. Itā€™s the user interface which is different, but we can stream music from Qobuz.

Hi all, Any news on Roon 2.0 core for QNAP? There is no update option.

Ah , so all you need to do is uninstall the old one and reinstall it. The reinstallation will automatically pull down core 2.0
Lovely!

Fantasticā€¦Well done ROON team!