24/96 possible with SB Touch with Dragonfly?

Hello
Recovering audiofool and former Sooloos owner here.
SB Touch/usb_hub/Dragonfly working fine with 48khz native or downsampled.
48khz is the only option I see under Max Sample Rate.
Is this to be expected or do I have something wrong in the config?

Thanks and keep up the good work. Loving Roon…

[

With EDO installed the Touch can pass through up to 24/192.

Thank you for the info.

My issues was that anything above 96k would not play unless I selected Up to 48k as the Max Sample Rate. This is/was the max rate available in the drop down.

Today after rebooting the SB/Dragonfly and Roon server again-did this a few times yesterday- all content is auto converted to the supported rates of the Dragonfly including dsf. Roon signal chain and SB info screen match.
All with Max Sample Rate disabled.
This very well be expected functionality.

BTW sounds wonderful through my MOMENTUM M2’s.
This is going to be my goto for bedside listening until I find a suitable all-in-one solution with dop and a higher gain headphone amp. ATM some tracks are a tad quiet.

That’s strange. When I try play 24/192 on my SBT w EDO by ROON (as endpoint) I hear nothing. It works with 24/96 files flawless, but don’t play >96 or DSD (converted to PCM).

When I change settings to PCM up to 96, ROON convert 24/192 files (green flag) to 24/96. It’s ok for me, SQ is very good, but I think Roon don’t work with EDO in full option (with USB 2.0 support).

My SBT EDO mod works with M2Tech hiFace Two digital converter (USB-SPDIF) and rDAC. Mayby that’s the problem?

The Touch with EDO will play 24/192 through its coaxial output but the USB will remain at 24/96 as the Dragonfly via USB has a max rate of 24/96.

Yes, that’s truth, but in my chain SBT / M2Tech / rDAC works with 24/192 (of course SBT play music via USB w EDO mode). With ROON I have native 24/96 only, 24/192 works with conversion…

Sorry…I misread…