5 brand new FREE albums from SAULT

Wow! SAULT have just released 5 free albums to download - FOR 5 DAYS ONLY!

They can be downloaded here:

https://www.sault.global/

The password is:
godislove

They are MP3, not FLAC but, hey, theyโ€™re FREE. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

18 Likes

Thank you
Just DL them and added to Roon :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks!
I could have missed thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Thanks for that. I have bought and listened to Air a lot this year, but not spread out much beyond that.
If I like I will buy them on Bandcamp for high quality versions.

1 Like

Theyโ€™re not currently available on Bandcamp. For all other artists youโ€™d assume that the albums would be released, at some time, for purchase. With SAULT all usual assumptions are off the table!

6 Likes

What a strange collective. Still itโ€™s a good chance to listen and as I just got home it would be rude not to give it a go :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Just about to hit play now.

1 Like

Thanks Daniel!
Will give them a listen over the next few days. :+1:

1 Like

Umm, thanks for this. These are absolutely epic.

1 Like

Thanks Daniel, now to have a listen :pray:t4:

1 Like

Thanks Daniel. I like some tracks a lot, and my wife also asked with interest what kind of music it was.

1 Like

Theyโ€™re an interesting musical collective. This set of albums is very much focused on matters of faith, spirituality and God. Theyโ€™ve touched on this before, but itโ€™s much more explicit across these albums.

1 Like

Where can you get the 5 albums now? I just found out about this today 11/6/2022โ€ฆ Please helpโ€ฆ

Looks like the link is still active, either at www.sault.global or

1 Like

The link appears to have expired. Iโ€™m not sure what happens now. Maybe theyโ€™ll appear on Bandcamp???

Just for information, these albums are now available to stream via Qobuz and (I assume) Tidal. Theyโ€™re also available to purchase at Bandcamp.

Although I took advantage of the free downloads, I decided to buy the FLAC albums as well. Not particularly for SQ, but to support this mysterious collective!

4 Likes

I did the same, support the collective. Love me some Bandcampโ€ฆ but also to get better than MP3 SQ.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Just got around to listening to one of these today - pretty good, and SQ not at all bad for mp3.

2 Likes