A simple thank you to a fellow Roon user

My post was partially in jest, but seriously I remember you going above and beyond and helping another Roon user over the phone (or offering, I can’t rightly remember :grin:).

I didn’t mean to ignore or denigrate what the excellent moderators do here or all the other amazingly helpful users but you are one of those, like @Suedkiez who go out of their way and spend much of their own time helping other users.

There are a fair few others as well and many that don’t post very often anymore (burnout :disappointed:).

2 Likes

Yeah, we should not forget a big thanks to the mods

1 Like

The willingness of users to assist each other is what makes the Forum a Community.

Suedkiez has definitely contributed to forming that Community and I join with others in thanking him.

We all remember the learning curve when starting Roon, let alone the complexities of computer networking and whatever the hell @Sloop_John_B is talking about (it’s all Geek to me). Every time a Community member helps another user with a familiarity issue an angel gets his wings it frees Support to deal with issues only they can fix.

Thanks again Suedkiez and all the other users who take time to help others.

7 Likes

I’m sorry for losing my cool yesterday and promise it won’t happen again (well I promise that I am trying hard)

3 Likes