A simple thank you to a fellow Roon user

I have been a user on this forum for a few years and it’s a great place to be.

The support shown by others to others is commendable.

I wish to raise a special thank you, from me to @Suedkiez for his “one man user support machine”.

He is a superb user giving up his free time to help anyone in need of Roon assistance.

I know many others do the same, but @Suedkiez stands out.

Thank you :pray::+1:

I hope Roon acknowledge your assistance (and offer you a job) :wink:

@support
@danny

44 Likes

Hi @Menzies I am not sure I would wish a job on him (because Maybe he doesn’t want that), but yes an incredible level of service on this forum helping fellow user stuck with their problems.

5 Likes

Awww :heart:
As you say, many others as well, including you!
(I am tied to my current job for a few more years :wink: )

19 Likes

Yes, I agree. @Suedkiez stands out & above.

8 Likes

Here here it’s truly commendable but it should not be like this. There needs to be more far more consistent presence from the company we pay subs to in this regards and I don’t believe I am alone in these sentiments.

12 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

I agree with all the previous speakers! Huray for you sir @Suedkiez

6 Likes

@CrystalGipsy you are correct, I agree and this is what spurred me on to post what I did.

My words are true with a hidden message clear for all, and as you say we pay subs (monthly, annual or lifetime) for a level of service which appears to be less than it once was. :disappointed:

:innocent:

2 Likes

Now we’re all here, I have a question about my core on a Mac… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What a time to be OOH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nicely done :+1:

3 Likes

I agree with this; both thanks to @Suedkiez , and also a request for more “official” presence on here. By and large, Roon “just works”, but that means that when it doesn’t (after new releases, questions about issues w supported/ officially Roon Tested/ Verified/ whatever kit, etc) a little bit more corporate help would go a long way.

5 Likes

Yep, many thanks @Suedkiez for all you do…

1 Like

I feel it’s time for the truth to come out that @Suedkiez is the third prototype of the Roon AI support bot and is obviously proving very successful.

Once the beta testing is over expect a plethora of Suedkiez type posters solving problems all over the place and finally eradicating Roon’s support deficiencies.

I was the second prototype but became sentient whilst trying to assimilate a DSD 512 poly-sinc-short-mp filter with ASDM7ECv2 modulation so have had my “community proto-support”circuitry permanently disabled so if you having any trouble with Roon - fcuk off and don’t bother me with it.

.sjb

10 Likes

:joy:

Are you allowed to know who the first prototype was? I seem to have a hardware block

1 Like

“One man user support machine” pretty much sums it up. Roon should give @Suedkiez a free lifetime license for his efforts. I find it disturbing (for a company making money) to rely so heavily on the community for support.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree. Well deserved recognition.

237 solutions and counting! In reality probably a lot more when taking into consideration users who don’t report back when their issue has been resolved, or those who do, and then mark their own post as the solution :smiley:

3 Likes

I already have it. At least I don’t feel guilty about it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think @wizardofoz may have been the first prototype but he suffered from coding rot :grin:

3 Likes

Ooooh that’s too high a praise I think :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but there a many here that have spread the help love if that’s what the comment implied…I’m definitely no coder tho’ hehehe so yeah my code is rotten.

Many of the hours I’ve spent here have been trying to help where I can, many have and still do do what they can. Moderators also have a huge amount of effort put in here on the community too.

Personally I would much prefer being in here offering help than debate on cables and whatnot, and let’s just leave it at that :sunglasses:

Guess I’ve been here a lot.

7 Likes

Hear hear :slight_smile:

3 Likes