Accessing personal usage data

I’m likely misreading your comment (the use of “old”), but just to check that you know you can still access the ‘Discover’ screen (the blue panel at bottom of the Home page)?

I love the Discover page as well, sometimes I just want a more random selection. :smiley:

If you were willing to examine your play history in more depth outside of Roon, you could export your play history as an *.xls.

There isn’t a specfic option to export a selection or all tracks from your play history to a spreadsheet from the ‘My History’ page (it can only be done one track at a time - perhaps something to do with the way Roon handles streaming v. local music files), but you can select the desired tracks in your play history, then add those to a playlist.

From the specific playlist listing, you can select and export those tracks as a spreadsheet.

The included fields are somewhat limited to Artist, Album, Album Artist, and Composer.

I think a Feature Request is in order: for an export straight from the ‘My History’ page, and to include Genre, Release Year, etc…

Edit: request now made: