Add radio stations to Roon

Hi Brian - Can you add 94.5 “The Moose” out of Midland-BayCity-Saginaw Michigan?

Hello @EaglesMan , I’ve added 94.5 The Moose for you, US only.
Please check if OK.

Thanks Brian - One error though… It is showing up in the search for Massachusetts and should be Michigan for the state.

Whoops! Fat fingers. Try now.

Looks good. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there! I lost all my radio stations and trying to install them all back again. But I cannot find these earlier added stations anymore:

• Ibiza Sonica
  • Openlab
  • Blue Marlin (ibiza)
    Is it possible to restore those stations?

Thanks in advance!

Hello @RM_Kamphuis , I’m sorry to hear of your mishap. No problem with those stations though, they’re all in the database. Use the magnifying glass to search for
Ibiza Sonica
OpenLab Radio
Blue Marlin Radio

Thanks Brian! Couldn’t find them earlier but got them all back now :grinning:
Wishing you a nice weekend!

1 Like

Hi Brian,

would you mind adding

Today FM 80s

Today FM is there, but not their 80s stream.

Thank you!

Hello @Frank_Kohntopp , I’ve added Today FM 80s for you. Please check if OK.

Hi Brian,
search result shows up, but stream doesn’t start playing.
This one seems to work (not sure how you pick those…) http://stream.audioxi.com/T80

That’s wierd - it worked for me.

Anyway, I’ve added your stream, try now.

It gets weirder - not playing, either.
Through roon, that is, the URL in the browser plays.

Where are you?

In Germany.

No, no geo restriction that I can see.

I notice that both streams are aac. I wonder if you have a codec issue. Can you play the station cjsw?

What is your core on?

cjsw does not play, either.

Stream URL plays on Mac, core is on Synology NAS, 2.0 build 1148

It looks you have encountered a known issue concerning the ffmpeg file on the Nas. There are a number of threads concerning this, see for example

1 Like

Thanks - that did the trick!

1 Like

Hello,

I have a Nucleus and I want to add radio stations that are not in the database. Unfortunately, I get the error message “Playback was interrupted because a track could not be loaded”. Senders from the database works fine. The links come from tunein. Was am I doing wrong?

The individual streams come from radio stations that have even more stations that I might want to add as well.

Many thanks and greetings from Germany

Stefan