Age Poll - How old are you, really?

I won’t generalise for everyone on Earth that’s under 30 but I can speak for my circle of friends in their 20’s…

Even if Spotify were integrated today, my friends aren’t paying $10 a month extra for Roon, to have to wait up to 2 days for a big new album release to show up to Roon:

Drake Scorpion new album showing in Tidal but missing in Roon

And to have less information on Tidal track credits than the free official Tidal app:

Roon data versus Tidal desktop app - track data

And to have a really bad radio experience (when we’ve tested together) with electronic and hip-hop and modern R&B music…

Having said that, I don’t think @danny and the wider Roon Team would really lose too much sleep over these things because he says their subscriber numbers continue to climb up and up, at a healthy rate.

For background: I’m a lifetime member myself and have tried and am always trying to get friends to join Roon, even though the above stuff bugs me too (first world problems of course), not just them.

I also bought my old man (dad) his lifetime Roon membership and his Roon Core and all Roon Endpoints and none of the above affects him in any way and he adores Roon :grin:

I’m posting here and elsewhere on this forum still because I still use Roon obviously, despite the things that bug me… but it would be nice to one day only use one app…

7 Likes