Album and track metadata differ. AAM/Manze Handel Concerti Grossi Op. 6 Qobuz

Content you’re reporting an issue with

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

I chose “prefer file” for album artist.

Is the album identified in Roon?

Yes

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Qobuz…

Screenshot of import settings

Import setting: Prefer Roon for album and tracks.

Description of the issue

Weird issue here. The album metadata and the information on the track playing are different. I think the “album” listing is incorrect. Note the different information in this exmple. The works are different. HWV 325 and HWV 324. This occurs throughout the 2 discs. It’s all messed up…

1 Like

Hi @eclectic . This is due to a bad track listing from TiVo on the following release. I’ve let them know and asked them to correct it.

2 Likes

How’s this looking now @eclectic ?

@joel Track by track the metadata is correct. That’s good as you can now select a piece and have the correct piece play.

The grouping is wrong though. The top level group is now the 5th concerto, the first work on the album. All other works are presented as sub parts of this. If you select play the whole album,the queue looks like this:

It should show the 12 works separately. I can live with it though.

Thanks.

Oh how annoying. Yes, TiVo has grouped it at the Concerti Grossi (12), Op. 6, HWV 319-330 level. Not much we can do about that at the moment unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.