Album Art disappeared

Hi I am a novice user to Roon i have had an issue with most of my album art. Its disappeared from my main catalogue. When i go into the albums and click edit on the 3 dots. Across to edit album It shows the art but not on the album index. I know i can search the net and download a new jpeg but i have around 1000 albums that its happen too.
Hopefully all that make sense…

Does anyone know how i can get these album covers back.
Help please…

Please try rebooting the Roon Core server first before going any further

1 Like

Thanks for the reply i have already that. I have also reinstalled my libary to an earlier vwrsipn. I know i can go into each and every album and up date art but thats goingvto take time. A long time

• Windows 10 laptop two external hard drives

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build) lastest Roon Build recently updates
    Bt ultra fast ethernet cable direct to Auralic mini

• Audio devices in use Chord Hugo 2

• Music stored on two extetnal hatd drives one used as a back up so roon access one hard drive for libary
    Qobuz
    6072 albums
    4930 albums in muisc library.
    75510 tracks
    Issue is hubdreds of album cover art disappeared from my room libary on my PC.
    I control sometimes with Ipad And Android Phone all cover art still ok on those devices
    How do i recove the album art without going into each misding covef and re installing it. Via internet or prefered album art.
    Please help.
    Also roon arc app isnt workibg on my android phone i have downloaded the app but it will not open
    Again help would be appreciated

Have you tried purging images in settings?

How do i do that? Sorry bitnof a novice

Settings / Setup / Clear Image Cache

1 Like

Thsnks for info
Yes done that didn’t work.
Any other ideas would be gratefully received

So the Auralic Aries Mini is hard wired to your network, yes? Is the laptop also connected via ethernet? I suspect it is if you have two external HDs. If not, that may be your problem. Roon recommends the core be connected via ethernet. I wouldn’t start trying to replace album covers. They’re still there, Roon’s just having a hard time with the graphics. You should probably post in the Support section so the Roon staff can help you out.

3 Likes

Thanks for your advice very appreciate

I did have this happen a while back after I didn’t have the service for a while and then joined back. When I joined back a large amount of the album art didn’t show. I don’t know if this will work for you or not, but I uninstalled Roon and then redownloaded and installed. That worked on my end and all have been back since. Good luck!

All sorted now thsnks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.