Album available in both Qobuz and Tidal - but not in Roon

Hi,

New problems for me with a specific album and artist. Kandace Springs latest album “my name is SHEBA” was just released in both Tidal and Qobuz (see attached images) but is not findable in Roon - is this just me or can anyone check? Yes I have rebooted Roon, signed in and out both services. Tried to add the album in Qobuz and Tidal apps outside Roon. Nothing works.

Thank you,

Johannes

No, not in Roon (using Qobuz) yet. It was released on 7 January, so it’s now 10 days since release. Synchronisation usually takes a few days, so something else may have occurred here to cause this issue.

Hi @Johannes_Larsson,

We’re not sure why there are occasional delays in streaming services getting metadata to us on some new releases. In many cases the delay only lasts a few hours - occasionally it can take a bit longer.

When you encounter these issues an effective work-around is to favorite it in Qobuz or Tidal, it will then sync in Roon and appear in your library.

Can you please give that a try?

Hi,

Thanks for responding so fast, yes I have tried to add the album both in Tidal and Qobuz but nothing happens.

Thank you,
Johannes

I see it both under Qobuz and Tidal. Synced by now maybe?

Hi, you can go to Settings and choose Services. You can choose your subscription
Tidal,Qobus or Dropbox and enable force synchronising your library.
Hope this helps, Frank.

Hi,

Thanks - problem solved by now.

Br,

Johannes

Hey @Johannes_Larsson,

I’m glad to see this has been resolved. I just wanted to follow up here on @Frank_Trommelen1 excellent suggestion in case it helps in the future.

In many cases adding the album in the Qobuz or TIDAL app or web portal does the trick. If it does not here’s a way you can nudge Roon to take another look.

1. Add the album directly in Qobuz (as shown) or TIDAL

1. Then, in Roon, go to Settings>Services>Qobuz>Edit>click Sync library now

Roon will update your library immediately and add the album!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.