Album Information not stored

Content you’re reporting an issue with Album Information not stored

I select an Triage, an album of Rodney Crowell

I click on … => Edit

I click on Identify Album

I click on Triage, the album of Rodney Crowell

I click on Save

I expect after all this handeling that the Roon database would show me the album information/overview as I am able to find through allmusic.com (also Rovi)

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No edits are made

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

This content is from local files

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

Album information not stored in Roon database

Hello @Jan_de_Ruijter,

My apologies for the delayed response here. Can you provide a little more information about what you’re experiencing with this album. I’m having a little difficulty seeing your issue clearly.

Are you saying that when you prefer file metadata and save your selections that Roon is deferring to your embedded metadata?

From your screenshot here it looks like you’re making these changes on your import settings page. What happens if you make these metadata changes on the Album page?

Hi Jamie,

In the meantime the album information/overview has already been filled/given. I’m still wondering why this is happening several days after this album information/overview is visible at allmusic.com. 24 hours later is something I would understand but a couple of days?

I can’t try the actions you suggested, sorry for that. When I notice this problem again I’ll do as asked.

KR
Jan de Ruijter

1 Like