Allo USBridge board

@allo.com or @rahulkc_s

Ok, so I cracked the case, removed the eMMC, downloaded the recommended formatting and disk imager and image from the dietpi org site, imaged the eMMC to v6.7, reassembled it, went thru the many many machinations of configurations, reenabled the USB outputs, couldn’t figure out how to get the simple to use webconfig app back (does it still exist? I could use my phone to alter things w/the wegui), and did eventually get it to work with my Dragonfly Red, critically from the bottom usbbridge usb output. …finally.

But ideally, I want it feeding my NAD M51. Or another dac like a dacmagic plus. The m51, and Mojo, frustratingly would not work; selecting usb-dac or usb-dac-1.1 resets to ‘none’. What the?!

The dragonfly I tried was just for simplicity’s sake. I use that with a different Roon Bridge (my portable one). I want to reserve the right to use the USBridge with any one of several different dacs…
NAD M51
Massdrop/Grace M9xx
Chord Mojo
Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus
More than the Dragonfly Red.

Are they known to work, or known to not work (why not)? Is there a list published somewhere of dacs supported? What do I need to know or change to get it to work with all my dacs? Thinking about it more, I will end up using it with my ac powered non portable units … the M51 or DacMagic Plus.

Thank you,
Steve