Analog & optical input bluesound soundbar + no sound

Hi,
On my new bluesound soundbar + when I try to use the analog or the digital input to listen my turntable there no sound in the soundbar, someone have an idea? I tried many reboot but nothing fix the problem.

You are probably going to need a moving magnet or moving coil pre-amp to connect the record player to the soundbar. I do not believe the bluesound provides a phono stage. Looking at the soundbar, it has limited connectivity.

Hi, I have one turntable equipped with a pre-amplifier and another one with a external pre-amplifier but the problem is the same.
Thanks

If you could describe your setup and what you experience it would be helpful.
Thank you.

• SoundBar Pulse+
  • 2 Flex 2i
  • Sub B&W AWS610
  • Turntable TEAC TN-18BT

How are these items connected? The TEAC has BlueTooth and RCA out. the Soundbar has HDMI what appears to be USB, 3.5mm, and coax in.
I also do not know how either the active sub or the wifi speakers are connected.

la soundbar est en HDMI eARC avec la TV
la TEAC en RCA (Platine) et jack 3.5mm analog (Soundbar )
Sub en RCA mono sur la soundbar
Les 2 Flex 2i en wifi.

Thank you. Would you show the signal path when you play music.

What occurs when you hit play?

Merci,

lorsque je joue un vinyle un petit son sort de la platine mais rien de la soundbar, pourtant sur BluOs je suis bien sur analog Input et même si je met le volume très élevé rien aucun signal venant de la barre, pourtant le temps décompte sur l’appli et lorsque je branche et débranche le jack 3.5mm il y a un bruit mais pas de musique.

There is a 2 position switch on the back of the TEAC record player. it will set the output level (pre-amp). Does moving it from one position to the other change the output levels.
It sounds like the line out isn’t being amplified for some reason.

Have you tried plugging in a phone or tablet and getting that working first?

I would.

Il y a un interrupteur à 2 positions à l’arrière du tourne-disque TEAC. il réglera le niveau de sortie (préampli). Est-ce que le déplacer d’une position à l’autre modifie les niveaux de sortie.
Il semble que la ligne de sortie ne soit pas amplifiée pour une raison quelconque.

Avez-vous essayé de brancher un téléphone ou une tablette et de le faire fonctionner en premier ?

Je voudrais.

Mes excuses pour l’horrible français.

I tried with a telephone in analog and digital (using a converter) and I have the sound of the telephone.

Or else I’m really unlucky and my turntable is dead!! in addition I have a second DJ type turntable with a cambridge preamp and if I plug in without the preamp I have a low sound (normal without preamp) and when I connect my cambridge preamp nothing no sound!!