Annual New Beatles Remix Release

For that last 5 years or so, about this time of year there has been a new Beatles Remastered Release. The White Album, Abbey Road, Let It Be, Sgt Pepper and last year Revolver.

All of which imo was very good upgrades.

Was hoping and looking forward to that this year it was going to be Rubber Soul. At least the way that the album list was being laid out.

Talk around the web is now pointing the Red and also the Blue album for release next month.

There is also stories about a new AI Assisted Beatles release of new music.

–MD

The New 2023 release dropped this morning. Available for online purchase and download.

Available on Tidal but not in Roon - yet. Do not know about Quboz.

–MD

Available at Qobuz (with interesting price if you want to download)

1 Like

Its forty something dollars on HD Tracks without discount.

–MD

14€ with Qobuz Sublime subscription

Not that cheap in UK ÂŁ24.99 each and I have sublime must be a regional discount.

I’m alarmed at the thought of additional tracks being added to the Red & Blue albums, personally! :astonished: I’ve always viewed them as perfection, not to mention that they swim in oceans of youthful nostalgia. I’m distressed at the thought of them being fiddled with.

Fortunately, according to Uncut, the vinyl versions seem to have sequenced the added songs on the bonus LP whilst the CDs sprinkle them in chronologically.

I may be able to survive that… :melting_face:

2 Likes

I’m finding the Red and Blue albums on Qobuz - but Qobuz via ROON shows nothing of the sort available. What gives?

1 Like
1 Like

I am looking for the re-mixes of the BeaTles’ Red and Blue albums as well. They are on Qobuz but not Roon - why not? Other Head-Fi users had 'em yesterday, one who was using Audirvana. When will they be available on Roon?

They should be there now - read this for what happened…

2 Likes