Annual vs lifetime (tough decision)

Nope, annual goes to $150.00 on January 1, 2023, next time you renew.

:slight_smile:
Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 00.16.43

7 Likes

Dude are you playing 24/7?

You are hardly going to get a better one than the COO

1 Like

got it. I am thinking of pulling the plug. I only hear Loophole used in politics and the law. LOL. not really used on people trying to decide the best deal.

I think at the end, most importantly is it worth it to me.

that is the bottom line.

Thanks!

1 Like

who is the COO?

On 1 endpoint, living room, yes…

1 Like

Danny,

oh my gosh! I forgot you could be playing music on all your devices! right? I was using it on my Astell kern player and playing music from computer and could it play music thru my amp/dac to my main speakers?

Right. I have the main on my studio, a second in my living, #3 kitchen, #4 bedroom… you can group them

If you have setup multiple devices then you can play to other devices as well

oh wow! and it plays in hi res!!! that is work it!!!

1 Like

Not really hi Rez all, Yamaha is airplay and kitchen also airplay. The other 2 are hi Rez

Now you are overthinking things. :slightly_smiling_face: If you’re ready to commit to Roon, you already like what you see. Surely, you’ve already made that decision?

To look at this another way, if you buy now, in five years you’ll be as happy as Larry. But if you don’t, you may rue the day you did not act.

1 Like

I always use a credit card for almost everything, but I always pay it off when due. That’s free money.

I think some people are way over-thinking this. It’s not a life or death decision or even that financially significant. If you have $700 you can afford to spend right now, and you really like Roon and plan to use Roon for the foreseeable future, jump on Roon lifetime before the price increase on 1/1/23. Otherwise, stick with annual. I would never use monthly except to extend a trial another month or two.

2 Likes

yeah, over thinking is bad. lol. but once the decision is made, it’s all over!!!

3 Likes

I did this, changed my monthly to yearly today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s not over, it’s just beginning.

The agonizing is over as well :slight_smile: Even if the economical break-even takes 4.7 years, if you can afford it you will have forgotten about it in three months and Roon will feel like for free already.

3 Likes

You are so right after a while, it’s paid in full and it’s like free.

1 Like