Any experience with HDPLEX 300W Linear Power Supply?

Has anyone here had any experience with HDPLEX 300W Linear Power Supply? Any user experience would be great.

Thanks and have a nice WE

Torben

Yes. Works fine. What do you want to know?

Another itch? You are a restless guy. :laughing:

The HD Plex was a worthwhile upgrade in my system. It allowed my to pull all the wall warts out and everything got better. Lower noise floor, a bit more space, and even the Firestick seemed to look a bit sharper. Larry is great and he can customize your order. I needed longer cables and two 12v fixed outputs rather than 19v. He was happy to help. If you have multiple dc powdered devices, this unit is tough to beat. Good luck.

1 Like

I use a HDPLEX 300W to power a SonicTransporter i9 and an UltraRendu. Works great. Completely silent, of course, and runs only slightly warm. I won’t go into how it made my system sound because that will set off a discussion (argument?) of the merits of linear power supplies:-).

1 Like

@Harry_Jones - THX :slight_smile: Yes this seems to be a HOT topic :slight_smile: Some use it for all their equipment (NUC/ROCK, switch, FMC …), some just for their FMC and other don’t use any.

HDPLEX 300W seems to be a very flexible product - that is what I am looking for. But with a size of 320(L) x 215 (W) x 85 (H) mm I would have to place (space challenge) my switch on-top of the HDPLEX 300W - problaby not a good idear.